Development Centers looks at the whole person, and the whole family, to help with lifelong development, even under the toughest of personal circumstances. Our mission guides our work as a nonprofit organization to positively impact the lives of those we serve, as well as our community.
Helping children, adults and families live healthier, happier lives.
Development Centers will be the preeminent organization committed to excellence and the recognized leader in Human Services.
We will provide a continuum of diversified services based upon community need, resulting in outstanding and ever improving outcomes.
- Respect and compassion for all persons served.
- Acknowledge the abilities, strengths, and worth of the individual and his/her family.
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in programming, staffing and service delivery.
- Commitment to education and advocacy to confront racism and prejudices.
- Seek out and be responsive to community need.
- Dedication to teamwork, professionalism, ethical conduct and the prudent use of resources.
- Commitment to opportunities, regardless of personal barriers.
- Commitment to best practices.
Our Position on Equity
We believe in the fair and just distribution of resources and opportunities needed to achieve wellbeing.
We engage with compassion to confront and dismantle oppression interpersonally, institutionally, and systemically.
We commit to building a culture of equity and belonging.