The Early Childhood and Family Services program provides for a full range of prevention, early intervention and treatment services for families with young children from pregnancy through age five.
We believe that a child’s earliest relationships and care provides the foundation for healthy growth and development. Therefore, we are dedicated to providing services that nurture, strengthen and empower parents & caregivers, promote positive attachment relationships and encourage the development of young children to their highest potential.
Our services include:
- Home Visiting
- Parenting Education and Support
- Developmental Assessment / Activities
- Parent-Young Child Therapy
- Parent Child Play Groups
- Music Groups
- Infant Massage
- Early Literacy Activities
- Childcare Consultation and Training
- Coordination of Services
- Early Care and Education
Among our program offerings:
- Parent Infant Program: birth to age three, home visiting program to provide support and nurture healthy social, emotional development
- Early On: developmental assessment, home visits and service coordination for children under age three with developmental delays
- Pre-School Intervention Program: mental health services for children three to five
- Brightstars: Parents As Teachers home visits, and playgroups – birth to age four. Visit us on FaceBook.
- Early Learning Communities and Brightmoor Childcare Quality Initiative: training and consultation for caregivers of children birth to age five. Visit us on FaceBook.
- Early Head Start and Head Start: For expectant women, infants and toddlers ages birth to five. Help your child be ready for school with the best possible start in the early years … and much more! Home based and center based education, health and family services.