Our Adult Services Division provides several different types of programming and service options to enhance the overall functioning of persons age 18 and up. We provide both outpatient and community based services to individuals, groups and families with mental health and/or substance abuse disorders.
Our goal is to support the individual’s participation in family and community living as well as enhance their ability to live a healthy and productive lifestyle. Depending on the needs of the consumer and the specifications of the program, services may be provided in the home, neighborhood or on-site at DCI facilities.
Our services include:
- Case Management
- Individual Therapy and Treatment
- Psychiatric and Nursing support
- Dual Diagnosis Groups / Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment (IDDT)
- Health Coordination
- Medication Monitoring
- Hospital Diversion
- Parenting Support
- Support and Daily Living Skills
- Vocational Services – To learn more about our SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM click here